When you meet with the Garden Coaches at North Haven Gardens, they’ll help you identify areas in your landscape ready for improvement, suggest new approaches to refresh outdoor living spaces, recommend the proper plants for your needs, and provide planting and maintenance information. With your consultation, you’ll receive a voucher good for 20% off all full-price merchandise for 30 days which you can apply to your purchases!
* All Garden Coach clients will be enrolled in our NHG Grow Card program and accrue points toward cash off retail purchases.
* A list of at least 3 goals you want to accomplish in your garden. This list will help your Garden Coach zero in quickly on your most important needs.
* Photos, books, and magazines with images of plants, gardens or features you like. This list will help your Garden Coach visualize your own style preferences.
* Your completed NHG Garden Planner, which will be emailed to you when your appointment is confirmed.
* A plat of your property, if you have one. A plat is not necessary, but is often helpful to understand the scale of your house to the surrounding property.
Please note: Our Garden Coach service does not include garden design services. While your Garden Coach will make plant and layout recommendations on your planner, we do not provide a full garden design. NHG does offer the Landscape Concierge Service, a list of independent landscape companies, at nhg.com.
Appointments MUST be cancelled with 24 hours notice. Thank you.
Scroll down to learn more about our Garden Coaches.