Since 1951, North Haven Gardens has been the go-to garden center and plant nursery for those in Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. What began as a small, family-run plant nursery has become a highly respected horticultural undertaking, still with a legacy of family and professionalism. As experts in the industry, we are committed to ensuring you have all the knowledge, skills, flowers, and foliage you need to create a truly beautiful landscape, vegetable garden, or terrarium.
North Haven Gardens (NHG) believes education is essential, with plant experts available to help you figure out how to seed and maintain your gardens in Dallas, TX. While landscape design services are not offered, our landscape concierge service gives you some options when you need help. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, NHG can help you with the following:
- Gardening Kits – With new products coming soon!
- Indoor Plants – Unique plants from around the world in our tropical greenhouse
- Native Plants – Texas native shrubs, perennials, and trees
- Pollinator Gardens – Landscaping with nectar and pollen-rich plants to support pollinators year-round
- Vegetable/Edible Gardening – Seasonally appropriate seeds and transplants year-round for all of your delicious, nutritious favorites.
- Need more assistance? Schedule a Garden Coach consultation with one of our knowledgeable Garden Advisors. Click here for details.
Choosing North Haven Gardens
As your gardening partner since 1951, NHG knows a thing or two about seeding, planting dates, plant pairing, and a variety of other subjects relating to horticulture. Our plant selection is vast, with items to please those looking for a vegetable garden, a flower garden, an herb garden, indoor plants, or a good mix of everything. We have a gift shop offering high-end gifts such as pottery, gardening-related gifts, and more on-site.
Contact Us Today
- Come in! This is the best way to find the product you want. We’re open daily
9am-5pm (winter) and 9am-6pm (spring through fall). We receive product throughout the week. With every visit, you’ll see something new and beautiful.
- Call to check inventory before you come in – 214.363.5316. Our top priority is to serve customers who are in the store, but – as they are available – our staff can check a few items in inventory. Be aware that product sells rapidly and may no longer be available when you come in. We do not allow paid or unpaid holding of plants or products over the phone.
- Would you like to learn more about our “Garden Coach” consultation program? Click here for details and to schedule online.
One of the best ways to know what’s going on at NHG is to sign up for our weekly Wednesday e-blast, where we announce the latest arrivals and timely tips for each garden season.