If you are looking for a full-service nursery and garden center, North Haven Gardens has a long-standing tradition of providing a full range of products and services including delivery (within our service area; delivery fee applies). We provide high-quality plants, supplies and know-how to help north Texas gardeners succeed in every season.
Why Choose North Haven Gardens?
North Haven started in 1951 as a small, family-run nursery dedicated to providing products, education and services that guarantee gardening success in the challenging north Texas climate. We offer a full range of indoor and outdoor plants suited to the Dallas landscape, tools & supplies to make gardening easier, delivery (within our service area, for details call: (214) 363-5316), and a team of horticulture professionals ready to answer your gardening questions.
What You’ll Find at North Haven Gardens
- A full range of plants for your landscape: trees, shrubs, perennials, tough Texas natives and pollinator plants, groundcovers and blooming annuals to accent any flowerbed or container.
- Edibles for home gardens. We have the resources you need to grow fruit, herbs and vegetables in every season, including certified-organic herbs from our own Blue Label line.
- Indoor plants. Our greenhouse contains an array of tropical plants from all over the world, perfect for any living space. They make great gifts, too!
- Giftware and accessories, including a variety of garden-themed gifts, decor and pottery, along with a selection of soil, mulch, fertilizers, seeds and tools for all garden needs.
- Delivery. NHG’s delivery service (fee-based within our service area, for details call: (214) 363-5316) is a convenient way to have your purchase of any type of product delivered to your home.
- Our café and boutique, Ralph & Rose, where you can get lunch or coffee and refreshments while you shop for unique high-end treasures for yourself and friends.
- Education. We offer many free classes & educational handouts, community gardening group meetings open to the public, and fee-based art-theme painting workshops. Our staff of trained Garden Advisors is available every day to answer your gardening questions and assist with plant selection.
- The Garden Coach service. This personalized consultation offers novice gardeners or those with challenging landscape issues a private appointment with an experienced NHG Garden Coach who can answer your questions. In one (fee-based) visit, in our nursery or at home (within our service area), we’ll answer questions unique to your growing issues and give you the confidence to make every project a success.
Let North Haven Gardens Be Your Full-Service Garden Center
We invite you to see what’s new and beautiful in every season. Fresh shipments of plants from local growers arrive weekly, and we receive new products constantly, so you will always find something interesting and unique when you come in.
Visit us at our home since 1951 – 7700 Northhaven Road – daily 9-5 (winter) and 9-6 (spring through fall), or see a full list of services, upcoming classes and events, and educational resources on our website, nhg.com.
image credit: Ozgur Coskun, Shutterstock